• St James Hall
    The second Presbyterian Church to be build in Thames in 1870. Now the St James Hall.
  • St James Church
    Built 1898. St James Hall built 1870 on the left.
  • Pearce Pipe Organ
    Originally donated and installed in the Wesley Methodist Church in 1921, this magnificent Instrument has now been refurbished and installed in In St James following the Uniting of the Thames Presbyterian and Methodist congregations in the 1970's